Lighthouse Technology Partners earned “2014 Microsoft NY-Metro Region Cloud Partner of Year” by reaching the highest levels of both technical competency and customer satisfaction. As a testament to our on-premises legacy infrastructure practice, last year we were named, “Microsoft 2013 East Region Top VAR of Year.” After helping hundreds of customers move to Microsoft Cloud solutions, we are one of the most experienced Microsoft Partners in the Northeast. Customers range from smaller to quite large: commercial, nonprofit and private education.
Providing on-premises, cloud-only and hybrid cloud solutions, our practice revolves around the Microsoft Cloud Platform including Office 365, Azure and inTune. Hybrid cloud setups give organizations the flexibility of the cloud while maintaining the on-premises environment they have already invested in. Lighthouse can help your organization transition to the cloud in this staged manner. By setting up a hybrid deployment your existing hardware investment stays operational while end-of-life servers are migrated to the Azure cloud. Our services are delivered on a project basis, or as a managed relationship agreement.
We are the first to offer turnkey Azure hosted session-based RDS solutions utilizing ExpressRoute which eliminates all practical latency.
- Office 365 FastTrack Deployment
- Azure Cloud Platform
- Cloud Productivity
- Small and MidMarket Cloud Solutions
- Hosted Session-based RDS
- ExpressRoute Solution Deployment
- Office 365 Cloud Deployment Partner
- Office 365 Cloud Migration Experts
- SharePoint Deployment and Migration
- Hybrid Exchange Deployment
- Cross Platform Email Migration
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Lync; Lync Online Deployment and Migration
- Azure Solution Planning and Assistance
- Mobile Device Management
- On-Premise Infrastructure
- Managed Services
- General Business
- Large Accounts
- Private Schools
Our Total Cloud Solutions:
Our Cloud Planning:
- Needs and analysis
- Readiness assessment
- Deployment timeline
Our Cloud Deployment:
We typically work alongside existing IT staff as a deployment team, where the project is completed while orienting permanent staff.
- Azure Virtual machines
- Azure Virtual network
- Cloud backup and redundancy
- Exchange mail migration to Exchange Online
- Non-Exchange mail migration to Exchange Online
- Office 365, including Office 2013, SharePoint, Lync and Exchange Online
- SharePoint design solutions
- Cloud-based remote desktop services
- ExpressRoute MPLS solutions
- Hybrid cloud solutions
Our Cloud Management:
- Ongoing proactive solution management services
- Help desk support
Business is moving to the cloud. According to IDC top 10 predictions: “80% of new software will be available as cloud services; by 2014, over one-third of software purchases will be delivered through the cloud.”
With our Cloud Services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. Lighthouse solutions include a financially-backed service level agreement, providing confidence that your organization has chosen the best cloud solution. No organization in the metropolitan New York area has more experience advising clients and helping them migrate to “the cloud.”
SMB’s and larger organizations demand IT systems and associated costs that can scale up or scale back with their business. Inherent cloud benefits of high availability, redundancy, back-up, security, reduced operating costs, and cost distribution capabilities, are just some of the compelling reasons to consider cloud solutions.
Lighthouse Technology Partners offers a full range of online, cloud based solutions. We work closely with our clients to evaluate cloud readiness and determine the best fit for your organization, both now and into the future.
Cloud Services Include:
- FastTrack Deployment for Enterprises – Customers deploying 150+ paid enterprise seats may qualify for free or partial underwriting by Microsoft to the Cloud. Special nonprofit rates are available and we can assist you with applying for charity pricing for Office 365.
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 365, & Windows Intune – The industry standard Microsoft application with none of the upfront infrastructure or licensing costs, and clients are always assured the latest versions of software is included at no additional cost.
- Data Protection – Protect business critical data through offsite vaulting of data.
- PC Management & Security – Manage personal computing fleet with cloud-based tools.
- Email Filtering – Spam, malware, and viruses are removed without your attention.
- Email Encryption – Protect confidential data and personal information with keyword or policy based encryption.
- Email Archiving – Address storage, policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery – Host critical resources off your premises ensuring availability in disaster situations.