Business is moving to the cloud. According to IDC top 10 predictions: “80% of new software will be available as cloud services; by 2014, over one-third of software purchases will be delivered through the cloud.”
With our Cloud Services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. Lighthouse solutions include a financially-backed service level agreement, providing confidence that your organization has chosen the best cloud solution. No organization in the metropolitan New York area has more experience advising clients and helping them migrate to “the cloud.”
SMB’s demand IT systems and associated costs that can scale up or scale back with their business. Inherent cloud benefits of high availability, redundancy, back-up, security, reduced operating costs, and cost distribution capabilities, are just some of the compelling reasons to consider cloud solutions.
Lighthouse Technology Partners offers a full range of online, cloud based solutions. We work closely with our clients to evaluate cloud readiness and determine the best fit for your organization, both now and into the future.
Cloud Services Include:
- Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office 365, & Windows Intune – The industry standard Microsoft application with none of the upfront infrastructure or licensing costs, and clients are always assured the latest versions of software is included at no additional cost.
- Data Protection – Protect business critical data through offsite vaulting of data.
- PC Management & Security – Manage personal computing fleet with cloud-based tools.
- Email Filtering – Spam, malware, and viruses are removed without your attention.
- Email Encryption – Protect confidential data and personal information with keyword or policy based encryption.
- Email Archiving – Address storage, policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery – Host critical resources off your premises ensuring availability in disaster situations.