Manage compliance across Office 365, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online with the Office 365 Compliance Center. Office 365 is designed to meet your organizations needs for content security and data usage compliance regardless of the industry you are in. Whether you are a nonprofit, small business, or enterprise organization, establishing a compliant environment that meets your organizations needs is essential in optimizing your success. Manage archive mailboxes, auditing reports, eDiscovery cases, and retention and deletion policies in Exchange Online and SharePoint Online. Also benefit from assigning permissions to compliance managers in your organization so they can access some or all of the features in the Compliance Center.
The Compliance Center is divided into feature areas:
- Archiving - Use to enable or disable users archive mailboxes.
- Device management - Manage and secure mobile devices that connect to your Office 365 organization.
- eDiscovery - Manage your company's eDiscovery cases, which you can use to identify, hold, export, and search content in Exchange and SharePoint.
- Reports - Quickly access audit reports for user and admin activity in Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Exchange Online.
- Retention - Manage the life cycle of email and documents by keeping what you need and removing content you don't.
- Permissions - Give users access to the compliance features that are available within the Compliance Center.
Getting started is easy and we can answer any questions you may have. Contact Us Now! Get more Office 365 and Azure info on our social media pages. We are industry experts
Facebook * Twitter * LinkedIn * Instagram