Synonymous with productivity, Office continues to be very favorable among businesses. There are over 1 billion users worldwide, with one new copy of Office being bought every second.
There is so much more that Office 2016 provides over previous versions.
- Do your best work, anywhere, anytime
- Access your files whenever you need to, thanks to integration with Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business and SharePoint.
- With roaming recent files, you can quickly pick up from where you left off on any device.
- The new Insights pane in Word, powered by Bing, shows relevant contextual information from the Web within the reading and authoring experience.
- Excel takes the guesswork out of visualizing your data: it recommends charts best suited for your numbers, and lets you preview different options.
- Presenter View in PowerPoint gives you the tools to present with confidence – displaying the current slide, next slide, speaker notes and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- Outlook automatically organizes your inbox in conversations, without inadvertently including messages with the same subject that belong to a different conversation.
- Made for teamwork
- Easily share your documents and invite others to review or edit them.
- Co-authoring in Word and PowerPoint enables several people to work simultaneously in the same document from different devices in different locations.
- Threaded comments in Word and PowerPoint enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text. You can quickly see who replied to whom and when.
- The new Conflict Resolution view in PowerPoint lets you visually compare conflicting changes, so you can easily decide what version to keep.
- Share a OneNote notebook with friends, family or colleagues so everyone can add their notes and work together on travel plans, household tasks or work projects.
Contact us today and get started with Office 2016.