If you have very little knowledge of SharePoint and are finding your Google search is taking you to that bright yellow book series, "...For Dummies", we have a recommendation, Call Us Now!
Get started with all facets of SharePoint with a trusted source!
Chances are if you are looking for a way to get started with SharePoint, you already know the user benefits of productivity, document management, and collaboration, as well as its flexibility in the cloud and on-premises.
Finding IT professionals focused on SharePoint consulting and deployment will be paramount in your overall success. Unlike other platforms, SharePoint will be more difficult than any other development platform. You need to know server maintenance, administration, and development. Let us give you an overview on SharePoint and the features you may need for your project. We take the time to understand your business needs and follow the best practices for deploying SharePoint. Don't gamble with your business, by searching the web for "SharePoint for Beginners", let Lighthouse create a customized SharePoint solution for you. Schedule a SharePoint Demo today.
Here's what's coming up...
SharePoint 2016 Features
- Hybrid - Hybrid OneDrive for Business allows users to access files through Office 365 from any device. Users can also sync files with Office 365 and share them. Hybrid search is also a new feature that allows users to access unified search results from both Office 365 and on-premises.
- Link durability - Links to files will continue to work even if the filename or location is changed. Filenames will also be able to support some special characters that were previously blocked.
- Capacity - Increased limits on database capacity and file sizes.
- Zero Downtime Patching
- Compliance - New compliance features allow for document deletion policy and in-place hold policies.
- Device specific content - User's will have a consistent look and interface no matter what device they are using. As well as, improved mobile navigation.
- Sharing - A share button making it easier to exchange files and content.
- Preview - SharePoint Server 2016 document libraries will allow you to preview images and videos. Previous versions of SharePoint did not allow users to upload or download files larger than 2,047 MB, now you can configure the file size limit on a per-web app basis.