Protect information from unauthorized persons
while allowing more secure access to company resources and enabling safe sharing of sensitive information inside and outside your organization.
Azure Rights Management is a cloud solution designed to protect your data across different workloads (SharePoint, Exchange, Office Docs) by easily applying Information Rights Management to set up policy-based permission rules. Use it to help protect sensitive information from unauthorized access, and control how the information is used. This is particularly effective in a healthcare organization where files and emails need that extra layer of security (HIPAA Compliance). On a file level you can control how the information is used and help protect it from unauthorized access. Rights Management uses identity, encryption, and authorization policies, in comparison to standard access controls (NTFS permissions) giving you the ability to control whether a file can be printed, edited, or restricted to read-only; independently of the location, inside or outside your organization, networks, file servers, and apps.
Features of Rights Management:
- Files are protected whether viewed using Office Online or downloaded to a local machine.
- Guard intellectual property with seamless integration with all Office documents.
- Apply custom templates to fit your organizations needs.
- Share files in email or OneDrive, securely, no matter which mail provider the recipient uses.
- Strong integration with Exchange transport rules allows for fast/easy encryption using a single action.
- Encrypt entire email threads and protect the entire conversation without requiring any service subscription for recipients.
- Enhanced security of SharePoint libraries by using Rights Management to set up permissions.
Microsoft Azure Rights Management is included in the Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 plans. It can also be purchased as a standalone with these plans: Office 365 Enterprise E1, Office 365 Enterprise K1, Exchange Online Plan 1, Exchange Online Plan 2, and Exchange Online Kiosk.
Getting started is easy and we can answer any questions you may have. Contact Us Now!
Get more Office 365 and Azure info on our social media pages. We are industry experts!
Facebook * Twitter * LinkedIn * Instagram