Save time, effort, and money
As IT experts, we see the value in adopting a proactive maintenance approach instead of a reactive approach. Any downtime or interruption is costly to your business whether it is business driven, data driven, or event driven and the ability for a business to adapt to those disruptions is essential. Safeguarding employees and your company data should be a priority in this digital age.
A combination of security, recovery, scalability, availability, and continuity are among the set of techniques that allow businesses to flourish in times of unexpected interruptions. A business resilient organization has a competitive edge over others, allowing operations to face changing business conditions head on whether it is IT related, natural disasters or man-made mishaps.
Is Your Business Exposed?
- It’s inevitable that your business will experience a collection of risks so strategic preparation is essential to reduce their impact.
- Data-driven risks: viruses, data corruption, disk failure, network problems, outages.
- Events: natural or man-made disasters.
- Business related: compliance, new services/products, workplace inaccessibility.
What can an effective business resilience strategy do for you?
- Avoid costly downtime.
- Lessen the impact of security attacks.
- Keep you operational during natural disasters, man-made disasters, or other business interruptions.
- Reduce stress on employees and reduced human error from overworked employees trying to combat challenges.
- On-premise Consulting: Customized assessment of existing environment, business risks, and business requirements for security and compliance. Includes review of existing security policy, new policy development, technology design & integration, and intrusion mitigation & forensics.
- Perimeter Management: Upgrading, patch administration, monitoring firewalls, intrusion detection hardware & software, intrusion management & alerting.
- Third Party Solution Procurement: Analysis of “best of breed” services, equipment, and software require to meet the precise security-related needs of each customer. Includes antiviral, analytics, etc.
- Monitoring & Detecting Cyber Attacks: On-going patterns of behavior, malicious attacks, and early alerting.
- Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment: Periodic “war game” network scanning, hacking, and phishing attempts to beat real criminals to weaknesses. Illumination of employee behavior that indicates policy training or behavior modification is needed.
- Compliance Adherence: Includes systems design, auditing, and change management system to ensure compliance to the regulations required by your industry:
- Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS)