HIPAA Compliant Cloud Solutions
Lighthouse solutions align closely with the Microsoft stack, offering the best tools for a competitive advantage. The uses of cloud computing in healthcare are growing as providers are recognizing the benefits and flexibility associated with many of its services. LTP has immense expertise within the healthcare industry offering planning, deployment, and management of the best cloud tools healthcare institutions need to be successful. From public health/healthcare regulatory, health plan payor, and healthcare providers we specialize in cloud and hybrid cloud migration with a focus on HIPAA compliance. We can help enhance your organization’s ability to comply with regulatory and internal standards, while improving workflow and reducing costs and complexities with current IT systems. We make the process easy and affordable, contact us today to get started.
HIPAA Compliance & Cloud Security
Recent changes to HIPAA has increased the demand for more control over health data.
- Azure and Office 365 meet a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards: ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2.
- Encrypt data and manage keys, safeguarding data for applications, platform, system and storage.
- For data in transit. Azure uses industry standard transport protocols such as TLS between devices and Microsoft datacenters, and within datacenters themselves.
Cloud Benefits & Azure Offerings
Azure supports your patient-centered and data-driven approach
to healthcare, offering:
- HIPAA Compliant Cloud Storage - Store and share large data files on demand.
- Faster collaboration and secure messaging.
- Encryption of data at rest, in transit and in process.
- Reduced costs, improved performance and accelerated efforts, without sacrificing quality of care or patient safety.
- Scalable Cloud Computing -Shared resources are allocated dynamically to create a highly flexible environment.