Cloud Computing for Nonprofits
Our track record for successfully supporting nonprofit organizations is quite deep. From Goodwill Industries across the country to 4,500 employee FedCap in NYC. We possess significant experience in the areas of security and compliant solutions. We deliver value by being able to implement the right solutions at the most competitive finished cost to the client. Most clients consider us an extension of their own operation. A relationship with Lighthouse Technology Partners enables clients to focus on their core mission without the distraction of technology, while still saving money.
Office 365 Nonprofit Tools
- Provide staff with free email and online document editing and storage.
- Video conferencing, instant messaging, and your own Yammer site to bring your team together from anywhere.
- Robust Office applications (Skype for Business, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote).
Cloud Security & Compliance
- Your information is yours. We safeguard data and protect your privacy.
- Extensive privacy controls.
- Office 365 contractually commits to a robust Data Processing Agreement, the EU model clauses, and a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement to all customers.
- Access data anywhere, anytime, with online storage and remote file sharing.
- Flexibility across PC's, Macs, and mobile devices in familiar Office 365 apps.
- Cloud-based solutions save space and cost, as you only pay for what you use.
- You know where your data resides and who has access.
- Visibility into availability and changes to the service.
- Financially backed guarantee of 99.9% uptime.
Office 365 Nonprofit is designed to help nonprofits and NGOs become more productive. This offering provides eligible customers with access to Office 365, Microsoft Azure’s cloud based productivity and collaboration tools. Nonprofits can learn more, check eligibility, and apply for a donation by contacting us today.